Corporate Video Production
1. Pre-Production – This is the most important stage, as it is where we spend time researching and collaborating to:
- Work with you to collaborate on script information, your objectives, timelines and online promotional strategy.
- Define your keywords (for optimisation) and your promotional strategy (for online video productions).
- Write the script (in conversational English that ensures people understand the information straight away).
- Organise the filming schedule.
2. Production – We love high production values. It’s the difference between producing a professional looking video versus one that looks like it’s been made by amateurs! Our production crew:
- Only use broadcast quality cameras and equipment, as you just can’t beat the beautiful quality pictures.
- Are highly experienced in broadcast television as they know how to correctly film, acquire the right vision and work quickly and effectively (really important on a busy shoot).
3. Post-Production– This is where the real story-telling begins and your story comes to life. In the edit suite, we have:
- Professional editing software and lots of resources to spice up your video.
- Experienced editors that know how to tell a story with video. Sounds easy? It isn’t and so few editors do this well (or maybe we’re just being fussy).
- Experienced online marketers to ensure that your video is optimised and published correctly.